NGRef: NO3430
OSMap: LR54
Type: Camp

Roads
None identified
N.G.REF DIMENSIONS AREA DESCRIPTION
NO345300 c.1,310 x 985+ ft
(c.400 x 300+ m)
>29½ acres
(>12 ha)
First noted in W. Maitland's History of Scotland published in 1757, this camp on the north shore of the Firth of Tay was rediscovered on aerial photographs in 1990. It is seemingly oriented to the north.
See: Britannia xxii (1991) pp.226/8.