|NO4752||c.1,890? x c.1,450? ft
(c.625? x c.440? m)
|First recorded on Ainslie's Map of Angus as a 'Roman Camp' in 1794 and recorded from the air by Prof. St. Joseph in 1969, this camp lies on a low ridge 1½ miles north-east of Forfar. The camp is not completely known but the majority of the north side measuring 1,400 ft. (c.425 m) including the rounded north-west angle was plotted in 1973 which indicates that it may be one of the "63-acre" series.|
The known 63-acre camp at Eassie lies 8¼ miles to the WSW and there is a gap in the series at this point which Lunanhead fills nicely.